Friday, March 19, 2010

Wired By: Robin Wasserman!

 

EEEEEKK Its Coming... After Months of speculation it has finally come... Wired the last book in the "skinned" trilogy By: Robin Wasserman. I am sure you have all read my post about skinned (book #1) and Crashed (book #2) but soon enough I am determined to do a book review at the upcoming final book To the trilogy... WIRED!!!! soooo excited! as you have already know I AM OBSESSED WITH SKINNED AND CRASHED AND THE OTHER SERIES ROBIN WASSERMAN HAS WRITTEN "CHASING YESTERDAY"  I am excited for the final chapter!  will she betray RILEY <3 for just

4 comments:

  1. OMG!!! WIRED!!! *flails excitedly* IT'S COMING!! WEEHEEE!!!

    Call me cruel, but I hope she does betray Riley. She's just MEANT to be with Jude; for one thing Jude is more her intellectual equal than Riley. AAAND the chemistry between them is scorching even when they're just talking! If they don't get together I'm gonna hurl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with you. Riley and auden were okay for a while but Jude is her completed pice to the puzzle of her "MECH HEAD" life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. poor riley though!!!!!! but lia and jude are meant to be together

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lia belongs with Jude!!! Who doesn't want to be with Jude!!

    ReplyDelete