Tuesday, December 29, 2009

5 things I NEED in my bag:


- Books; what would i do without them? what happens if my ipod is low battery, I need something to do(what else would i do, other than daydream)












-IPOD; Duh! who wouldn't bring it; books are great and all but i cant live without MUSIC (who can)  Also it has fun games to entertain me and if it runs out of battery i can read books AND it shoots video so if i ever need a camera I GOT IT!



 - LIPGLOSS / CHAPSTICK;  What if your lips get chapped? what will you do other than crying over the fact they burn, hurt or look other you cover it up or moisturize them
Tip: NEVER SHARE YOUR LIPGLOSS OR CHAPSTICK YOU DONT KNOW WEAR THE PERSONS LIPS HAVE BEEN EVEN IF ITS YOUR BEST FRIEND






-MONEY; What if you get hungry, What if you need money to for example, buy yourself useful items or if, Or JUST INCASE...









-CELLPHONE: FOR EMERGENCIES, TO CALL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY,TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS OKAY



- NEEDED ITEMS: hand sanitizer, pen and paper (just in case), sanitary products ETC.


I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE PICS OR ANY OF THE PICS ON THE POSTS BELOW , I WILL BE POSTING UP THE LINKS I GOT THEM FROM IN THIS NEW THING ON THE SIDEBAR CALLED LISTS OKAY

No comments:

Post a Comment