Wednesday, July 21, 2010

ATTENTION

Okay, the following blogs, will be under-contstruction, and there will be no new posts til further notice: www.interesting-or-not.blogspot.com and www.star-omg-struck.blogspot.com
I am tryin to move all the posts from Starstruck to interesting or not, and giving it a whole new name. I have realized its hard owning FOUR blogs therefor i deleted 2 useless ones and i kept the two i usually update but i am moving them into one. There will be new posts, but the posts from starstruck which i am moving onto here, the blog will be RENAMED, a new TEMPLATE will be assigned ETC. For more info, please email askme_blog@yahoo.ca or tweet me at www.twitter.com/star_struckomg ALSO my twitter will be renamed. For Any suggestions you can reach me at the links above!

Love, Mishaal

No comments:

Post a Comment